7701 W. 4TH AVENUE
KENNEWICK, WA 99336
- In The Heart Of WA Wine Country – Over 150 Wineries Within An Hours Drive
- Limitless Water Activities And Vistas Located Where The Snake, Yakima And Columbia Rivers Meet
- Science & Technology Museum
- 10 Beautiful Golf Courses
- Performing Arts Such As Musicals, Exhibits, And Theatrical Productions
- Family Attractions Include Fishing Ponds, Splash Parks And The Playground Of Dreams
- Watch The Sun Set While On A Dinner Cruise Up The Columbia River
- Taste Fresh, Seasonal Produce From Roadside Fruit Stands And Farmers’ Markets
- Bike The Sacagawea Heritage Trail
- Hiking Available On The Badger Mountain Centennial Preserve And The Tapteal Greenway
- If You Are A Sports Enthusiast, Take Your Pick Of Our Three Professional Teams Including Hockey, Baseball, Or Football
From Hwy 240, take the Columbia Center Blvd. exit. Head south. We are on the corner of 4th and Columbia Center.
From I-82 E, take the Badger Road exit (#109). Turn right onto Badger Road. Badger Road becomes West Clearwater Avenue. Turn right onto South Columbia Center Blvd. Turn right onto West 4th Avenue.